Blushing Beauty Bouquet
Blushing Beauty Bouquet
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
DGM Flowers Blushing Beauty Bouquet is the perfect way to compliment your loved ones this sweet season.
DGM Flowers Blushing Beauty Bouquet is the perfect way to compliment your loved ones this sweet season. Who could resist bashfully smiling at the hot pink roses, lavender carnations, and blush pink lilies designed together as a love letter to the brightest flowers nature has to offer.
A Guide to Keeping Flowers Fresh
The joy of receiving a stunning arrangement of flowers should not be overshadowed by a lack of knowledge in how to care for the flowers. While it is true that no two flowers are alike, maintaining the freshness of a bouquet includes key components that can be applied regardless of the type of bouquet received.
How to Make Flowers last Longer
- Keep fresh flowers away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
If your flowers came in plastic, remove this as soon as possible.
- Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink!
- Watch your water. When it gets cloudy it’s time to change it out.
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
- Do not place your arrangement near fruit or in the path of cigarette smoke. The ethylene gas is detrimental to many flower types.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating. Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
Complete Guide to Caring for Plants and Flowers
Change The Water: Changing The Water In Your Flower Arrangement
- First remove any dead or dying flowers from the arrangement.
- After carefully removing the good flowers, clean the vase thoroughly with soapy water to remove any bacteria that could cause the fresh flowers to deteriorate even quicker. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Replace the water and mix in the flower preservative provided by your florist, according to the instructions on the packet.
- For best results, cut stems with a sharp knife at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows them to better absorb water. Do not use scissors to cut your flowers because they can crush the stems and prevent water absorption.
- Place loose stems or wrapped bouquets of fresh flowers in your water mixture as soon as possible.
Flower, Plant & Product Specific Care Instruction
All Tulips Arrangement:
- Trim your tulips: Remove the tulips from the vase. Empty the vase and fill with fresh water about 3/4 of the way up. Carefully cut off any foliage such as sprouts and leaves from the stems. Only cut the foliage off from the part of the stem that will be submerged in water. Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place the tulips into the water. Always cut at an angle to give as much surface area to drink from.
- Find their dream home: Keep your tulips away from direct sunlight and radiators (they’ll dehydrate your stems) and fruit (it releases gases that’ll make them fade).
- Change their water: Tulips don’t like drinking dirty water, so refresh your vase every three to four days and re-trim your stems 1 inch off the bottom of each stem to encourage continued water uptake. Tulips, like all flowers, use water to prop-up their stems. Change the water as needed.
- Real Flowers, Guaranteed to last at least 3 months with care and up to 8 months.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat
- The rose is In an environmental solution of water with small amount of vinegar and bleach…. CAN be disposed of down a sink when necessary.
- When water becomes murky or the flower fades, remove the base over a sink to release the water, detach the flowers from the “frog” on the bottom and discard it.
- Glass orb can be reused or rejected.
Orchid Plant & Other Plants:
Proper Watering of Orchids and other "Plant Arrangements"
Our plant arrangements are made in decorative containers that do not have drainage holes in the bottom. It is not sufficient to water the surface and assume that the plants are well watered if the surface is damp. They may be bone dry at the bottom where most of the roots are!
There are only two ways to know if the root mass is thoroughly wet:
- Use a plant moisture meter.
- Drench the arrangement then tip it to allow excess water to drain out.
If you do not have a moisture meter, we will describe the "drench and drain" method:
- Plunge the arrangement into a receptacle of water for 10 seconds, or water it from the top in a sink or outdoors until it seems soaked.
- Tip it for 15 seconds to allow all excess water to drain out.
- If no water drains out, repeat steps 1 & 2.
Your plant arrangement is now thoroughly watered. In most cases it will not need watering again for a week to ten days. However, many factors affect this, including the nature of the potting mix, temperature, air movement and light level. You should observe your arrangement and watch for signs that it needs water, such as visible wilting, or the weight when you lift it. (Water is heavy, so it will feel lighter when it is dry.) This is where your "green thumb" comes into play!
Never place live plants on a surface that can be damaged by moisture!
Let us know if you are not completely satisfied with your plant arrangement. We guarantee plants for one week. They require proper care, so we cannot be responsible for problems reported after one week.
Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) Care Tips:
If you’re looking for suggestions on how to care for a peace lily, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to find out more about peace lily care below.
Light: Peace lilies prefer light partial shade, and can tolerate fluorescent lights. In fact, some have been known to thrive in rooms with no windows at all. Yellowing leaves indicate that the light is too strong, and brown leaves or streaks indicate scorching from direct sunlight. Consider placing the plant six to eight feet away from a north- or west-facing window.
Water: If you’re wondering how often to water a peace lily, one tip is to wait for the plant to droop slightly before watering. One of the great advantages in caring for the peace lily is the fact that it sags a bit when it needs water, essentially telling you when it’s thirsty. In general, water at least once a week and keep the soil moist. Throughout the summer growing season, spritz the leaves with soft or distilled water. Water your plant less often in winter.
Even if you you forgot to water for a while and find your plant completely depleted with fronds flat over the pot edge, water and spritz right away. You may be surprised at how quickly the peace lily revives.
Peace lilies can be sensitive to chlorine. If your municipal water system is heavily chlorinated, fill a container with water and then allow it to stand overnight so the chlorine can percolate out before pouring into the peace lily.
Temperatures: The peace lily makes a great house plant because it thrives in the indoor temperatures most people enjoy. It prefers a temperature range of 65-85°F and humid climates. Peace lilies cannot withstand cold drafts or temperatures below 45°F. Its best to keep them indoors most of the year and displayed away from any heating or cooling home appliances.
Toxicity: From the spathiphyllum family, peace lilies aren’t true lilies (Liliaceae) and therefore don’t pack the toxic punch that genuine lilies do. Although, they are poisonous to both cats and dogs alike because they contain calcium oxalate. Peace lilies should be kept away from animals and small children. Being educated about the risks will help you avoid any accidents. Take a look at our poisonous plants guide for more information.
Pests and Problems: Compared to other house plants, the peace lily is relatively immune to insects and diseases. While they can get spider mites, aphids and mealybugs, owners generally keep these pests under control with regular wiping of the leaves. If pests invade, spray plant with insecticidal soap.
Brown leaf tips can stem from everything from over-watering, over-fertilizing and lack of humidity. Learn to follow your plant’s signals. If leaves are browning at the bottom of the plant, it could just mean these older leaves can’t compete with the more rapidly growing younger leaves.
The peace lily wins the “easy” label for four reasons. First, it sags when it needs water and revives quickly after a long drink. Second, it thrives in low light conditions. Third, the peace lily is very resilient. An insect infestation or a few missed waterings may make it wilt and pale, but it bounces back quickly. Finally, with sufficient care and occasional wiping of its leaves, the peace lily doesn’t seem to be the insect magnet that roses and other house plants are.
If you’re ready to give the no-fuss peace lily a go and purify the air you’re breathing, take a look at our offerings here.
Delivery / Substitution Policy
Delivery / Substitution Policy
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
Flower Colors:View full details
Fresh and beautiful flowers
Absolutely Stunning Arrangement