Ultra Luxury LOVE Rose Box
Ultra Luxury LOVE Rose Box
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The ultimate in floral box luxury, our Ultra Luxury "LOVE" Rose Box is a gift like nothing else available. This large see-through luxurious box, Spells the word "LOVE" in over 50 stems of the most premium fresh roses.
The ultimate in floral box luxury, our Ultra Luxury "LOVE" Rose Box is a gift like nothing else available. This large see-through luxurious box, Spells the word "LOVE" in over 50 stems of the most premium fresh roses. A remarkably lovely gift that is absolutely perfect for showing that special someone how much you LOVE them. Each Letter of "LOVE" can be remove and displayed on their desk or a table for all to see.
The box comes adorned with a decorative color matching handle for carrying, and metal hardware for soft opening and closing of box lid.
Box Measures 25.5" x 10.75" x 4.5".
A Guide to Keeping Flowers Fresh
The joy of receiving a stunning arrangement of flowers should not be overshadowed by a lack of knowledge in how to care for the flowers. While it is true that no two flowers are alike, maintaining the freshness of a bouquet includes key components that can be applied regardless of the type of bouquet received.
How to Make Flowers last Longer
- Keep fresh flowers away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
If your flowers came in plastic, remove this as soon as possible.
- Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink!
- Watch your water. When it gets cloudy it’s time to change it out.
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
- Do not place your arrangement near fruit or in the path of cigarette smoke. The ethylene gas is detrimental to many flower types.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating. Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
Complete Guide to Caring for Plants and Flowers
Changing The Water In Your Flower Arrangement
- First remove any dead or dying flowers from the arrangement.
- After carefully removing the good flowers, clean the vase thoroughly with soapy water to remove any bacteria that could cause the fresh flowers to deteriorate even quicker. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Replace the water and mix in the flower preservative provided by your florist, according to the instructions on the packet.
- For best results, cut stems with a sharp knife at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows them to better absorb water. Do not use scissors to cut your flowers because they can crush the stems and prevent water absorption.
- Place loose stems or wrapped bouquets of fresh flowers in your water mixture as soon as possible.
All Tulips Arrangement:
1. Trim your tulips: Remove the tulips from the vase. Empty the vase and fill with fresh water about 3/4 of the way up. Carefully cut off any foliage such as sprouts and leaves from the stems. Only cut the foliage off from the part of the stem that will be submerged in water. Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place the tulips into the water. Always cut at an angle to give as much surface area to drink from.
3. Find their dream home: Keep your tulips away from direct sunlight and radiators (they’ll dehydrate your stems) and fruit (it releases gases that’ll make them fade).
4. Change their water: Tulips don’t like drinking dirty water, so refresh your vase every three to four days and re-trim your stems 1 inch off the bottom of each stem to encourage continued water uptake. Tulips, like all flowers, use water to prop-up their stems. Change the water as needed.
Real Flowers, Guaranteed to last at least 3 months with care and up to 8 months.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat
The rose is In an environmental solution of water with small amount of vinegar and bleach…. CAN be disposed of down a sink when necessary.
When water becomes murky or the flower fades, remove the base over a sink to release the water, detach the flowers from the “frog” on the bottom and discard it.
Glass orb can be reused or rejected.
Delivery / Substitution Policy
Delivery / Substitution Policy
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
Flower Colors:View full details